Thursday, April 25, 2013


Well Ladies & Gents… here it is. My Blog! Hurray!!! I've really wanted to have a Blog for quite some time now (6 years to be exact, haha, I've started 3 blogs that I never actually posted on) The obstacles of having two babies, moving 8 times, building 2 custom homes (with our own two hands) plus being a self employed designer got in the way. BUT  shockingly, as life tends to throw curve balls, I now have 'some' time.  We (my family) have relocated to Forest, Virginia as Josh (my hubby) is attending Law School here for the next few years. It came up all of a sudden (out of nowhere really) and well, we packed up, left our home, sold our house and closed our business all within a few weeks. Crazy Crazy Crazy! We are just now FINALLY somewhat settled as the final business documents and personal tax documents have been permanently closed and filed for good...Whew! Now Josh just has to finish his 1st year exams for Law School (in the next 2 weeks) and then we will be able to actually have a moment to regroup! I cannot wait!!!

Anyways, the vision of this blog will be personal based. So... if you don't feel like knowing about my family's daily antics, well, I'm gonna go ahead and suggest you stop reading now.

Although, I’m not quite sure of the 'whole' vision, a girl has got to restart somewhere! I’m thinking some DIY design tips, maybe some home staging mixed in with some international outreach, missions and culture. Then obviously, some mom stuff, of course Christian based stuff and perhaps the occasional rant on health, or just ranting about how hilarious my kidlets are. Really this could go anywhere. I don't want to box myself in at this point. Please bear with me as there are going to be typos, and all kinds of errors. I’m far far from perfect, but some how that’s invigorating.

Welcome to my Happily Ever After..... as I believe Happiness is a choice...

LeeAnne 

10 comments:

  1. Love it! I am by no means an expert, but if you have any blog -tech related q's, fire away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dar, totally will! My fellow Canadian Mom, in VA.

      Delete
    2. too bad you're so FAR away in VA! If you're ever looking for a beach day trip, lemme know!!

      Delete
    3. Well, Josh may have a internship in Norfolk with a possible job afterwards? haha... he has a few options though so i'm not sure where we will end up... we could be friends again? with a 15 year gap. :)

      Delete
    4. that would be amazing! I will pray Norfolk works out then;-)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to reading this LeeAnne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great!!! Can't wait to watch and see how this blog is going to grow. Everything you do turns out excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to say that, your my mom. but thanks! love you mom. xo

      Delete
  4. Yay! Glad you're doing this. And for me, blogging is more about putting my thoughts into written word, so the goal isn't to be perfect, but just to get it OUT. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete